Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Out of work... but not for long.

Yes it's true. After 15 years of work in Novell Technical Services I was laid off as a Field Primary Support Engineer at Novell on September 21, 2005.. But it appears that this was just the tip of the iceberg!

See eWeek Article: Novell Expected to Lay Off Up to 20 Percent

This is sad news. Novell has excellent networking software in areas such as Identity Management, and Network Management. Novell is so much more than just NetWare or Linux.

As for me... I loved working at Novell. That's why I stayed on for so long.. it was fun, exciting and they treated their employess very well. Well.. it's time for me to move on, but I'll still be working with Novell and Linux technology. I'm out of work today, but it's not going to be for long.

Stay tuned... to the Novell saga as well as what happens to this Network Engineer.
- Bill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home